Now that you know all about the magic of Shop Miss A (click here for review of the site), let us tell you more precisely about the products we ordered.
This is what Melissa got:
- 2 individual eyeshadow from Princessa. One in a warm brown #836 and cool taupe brown “Clay” #819. When I received them, I found out it comes with a 2 ends applicator which is pretty cool for the price I paid. The packaging of the shadows is absolutely very cute and good quality
- 2 metallic liquid and pencil all-in-one After Ego from Kleancolour in silver and gold. At first, I thought it was only liquid liners. When I received them, I found out there’s a retractable pencil together! Surprise!
- 3 makeup brushes from e.l.f: blending brush, eyeshadow brush and a smudge brush.
- A matte & shimmer duo palette from Kleancolor in 02 Alluring Touch. Needed an affordable palette with neon colours. It would be nice to create a neon colour look sometimes without wasting money on expensive shadows!
- A nail clipper. Yes, it’s an essential for Melissa wherever she goes, especially at her work!
- A kits of matte lipsticks + lipliners by JK Just Kolour and Kleancolor. In this kit, you have 12 pieces for 13$ CAD. It comes in a variety of colour from nude to baby pink and vampire red. Really can’t wait to try them out!
- Beauty Treats’ Essential Oil Hydrating Lip Care in Jojoba. Needed a lip treatment because normal lip balms from drugstores don’t work for Melissa. So trying out oil wouldn’t be a bad idea for this price too!
- A pair if short falsies #747U Angelic Wink by Kleancolor. It is made from 100% natural human hair. Always wanted to try short falsies for a casual everyday look with more voluminous lashes!
- Waterproof liquid eyeliner by Starry. Melissa’s ultimate favourite Wet n’ Wild liquid liner is running low and starting to backfire.. so time for another one!
- Always wanted to try out some loose eyeshadow powder, so picked up an Airy Mineral by Kleancolor in Grace a dusty mauve colour. The packaging is very cute, it even comes with a mirror inside the lid! Although, from the picture it looked like an icy purple but found out it was a dusty matte purple when it came.
- Retractable eyebrow pencil by Kleancolor in charcoal.
- a few tools for nail art, a fine tip nail brush and a double end brush and dotting for Acrylic nails gel both from AOA
- Last but not least, a very pretty matte lipstick by BR in Pure Blush
And this is what Marika got:
- 2 Wonder Blender (1 pink and 1 black). They’re like imitations of the Beauty Blender. Not a fan of makeup sponges, but I figured I’d give it another chance 😉
- Brush Cleaning Egg. Ok, I have to admit that 99% of why I got this one is because of the colour. The remaining 1% was pure curiosity about the tool, even though I already have a pretty good technique for washing my brushes (post coming up soon!)
- A pack of 12 cosmetic sponges. It is latex-free.
- A pack of 24 Kara lashes in #415.
- Clear adhesive eyelash glue. It contains 2 packs of 1g of glue each.
- A LOT of false lashes! I got #99, #507, #117, #S3, #2, #110, #S5, #218, #76
- A pack of 12 blushes from Kleancolour. I received the same colour twice, so I gave one to Melissa hehe! The range of colour is really nice; it goes from neutral browns, to peach, to pink, and even to darker hues.
Voilà, this is what we got! Do you have any favourite products from Shop Miss A? We can guarantee that we’ll be ordering some more 😉