Shop Miss A Double Haul!

shopmissA Pincessa clay 819 and warm brown 836 kleancolor loosepowder grace loveville swatch

Now that you know all about the magic of Shop Miss A (click here for review of the site), let us tell you more precisely about the products we ordered.

This is what Melissa got:

  • 2 individual eyeshadow from Princessa. One in a warm brown #836 and cool taupe brown “Clay” #819. When I received them, I found out it comes with a 2 ends applicator which is pretty cool for the price I paid. The packaging of the shadows is absolutely very cute and good quality
  • 2 metallic liquid and pencil all-in-one After Ego from Kleancolour in silver and gold. At first, IΒ thought it was only liquid liners. When I received them, I found out there’s a retractable pencil together! Surprise!
  • 3 makeup brushes from e.l.f: blending brush, eyeshadow brush and a smudge brush.
  • A matte & shimmer duo palette from Kleancolor in 02 Alluring Touch. Needed an affordable palette with neon colours. It would be nice to create a neon colour look sometimes without wasting money on expensive shadows!
  • A nail clipper. Yes, it’s an essential for Melissa wherever she goes, especially at her work!

shopmissA Pincessa clay 819 and warm brown 836 kleancolor loosepowder grace loveville swatchshopmissA Pincessa clay 819 and warm brown 836 kleancolor loosepowder grace loveville

starry eyeliner, beautyTreats lip care Jojoba, silver and gold eyeliner, kleancolour angelic wink 747U

And this is what Marika got:

  • 2 Wonder Blender (1 pink and 1 black). They’re like imitations of the Beauty Blender. Not a fan of makeup sponges, but I figured I’d give it another chance πŸ˜‰
  • Brush Cleaning Egg. Ok, I have to admit that 99% of why I got this one is because of the colour. The remaining 1% was pure curiosity about the tool, even though I already have a pretty good technique for washing my brushes (post coming up soon!)
  • A pack of 12 cosmetic sponges. It is latex-free.

Shop Miss A Sponges Beauty Blender

  • A pack of 24 Kara lashes in #415.
  • Clear adhesive eyelash glue. It contains 2 packs of 1g of glue each.
  • A LOT of false lashes! I got #99, #507, #117, #S3, #2, #110, #S5, #218, #76

Shop Miss A False LashesShop Miss A False Lashes

  • A pack of 12 blushes from Kleancolour. I received the same colour twice, so I gave one to Melissa hehe! The range of colour is really nice; it goes from neutral browns, to peach, to pink, and even to darker hues.

Shop Miss A Blush CollectionShop Miss A Blush Collection

VoilΓ , this is what we got! Do you have any favourite products from Shop Miss A? We can guarantee that we’ll be ordering some more πŸ˜‰
-xox-

 

Advertisements

7 thoughts on “Shop Miss A Double Haul!

  1. Sorry I know this is an older post – I have a PRINCESSA shadow that I love and looking to get more. Does Clay work nicely? Is it a taupe that leans brown or purple? I hate the swatches on the site for those shadows!

    Liked by 1 person

    1. Hey Brida!
      Thanks for the comment and don’t worry, I am always happy to answer comments even if it’s a new or old post!
      The shadow you are asking about leans more towards purple. I can tell you, it’s a very pretty colour! Perfect for a soft/pink muted mauve look!
      -Melissa ox’

      Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s