Christmas came early this year, thanks to Sephora’s VIB sale!! Even though I didn’t want to buy too many things, it looks like I *may* have spoiled myself a little too much… But who can resist discounted makeup?? :O
I was super lucky to be invited to the VIB Rouge event by my friend, and we each got a super cute festive tote!
Here is was I bought, on 3 different occasions during the Sephora VIB sale (20% off).
- Kat von D Everlasting Mini Lipstick Set. Regular price: 66CAN$. Shades: Witches, Damned, Hawkwind, Sanctuary, Ludwig, Lovecraft, Exorcism. I wanted this kit since the day it came out on sephora.com and I waited SO long to get it! I love the shades selections: this kit was truly made for me!!
- Huda Beauty Contour & Strobe Lip Set in Trophy Wife/Shameless. Regular price: 33CAN$. This was too cute, I just had to get it! Plus, I have never tried anything from Huda Beauty so I figured this would be a good introduction to the brand.
- Nars x Man Ray The Kiss Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set. Regular price: 62CAN$. How glamourous is this kit?! Read my full review here.
- Ole Henriksen Three Glowing Scrubs. Regular price: 30CAN$. Includes Transforming Walnut Scrub, Pore-Balance Facial Sauna Scrub, Transforming Almond Facial Polish. I have never tried Ole Henriksen products and since I am always on the hunt for the best skincare, I figured this was a golden opportunity to try out the brand. The packaging is TOO cute, I almost feel bad keeping it for myself.
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Palette in Warm Brown. Regular price 35CAN$. I saw the new Huda palettes and wanted to try one, but I simply couldn’t decide which one to get! I went for the Warm Brown, but I was also very tempted by the Electric palette.
- Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Metal Minis. Regular price: 28CAN$. Shades: Crimson Chrome, Foiled Brat, Mauve Squad. I was curious about those lipsticks but didn’t want to commit to a full sized one. I am very happy with this colour selection and cannot wait to rock metallic lips!
- Smashbox Drawn In Decked Out Shadow + Highlight Palette Set. Regular price: 48CAN$. This kit is SO worth it!! It includes 2 full-sized cover shot palettes in Ablaze and Sultry, and a Spotlight Palette in Pearl. I wanted to try these eyeshadow palettes and I now have 2 for the price of 1 plus a highlighter palette! This is unfortunately no longer available at Sephora or at Smashbox 😦
The kit also comes with super cute stickers! And did I mention the palettes are holographic?! YES!!
I am so excited to try all this new makeup! Which ones should I review on the blog?