Baby, all I want for Christmas is
you ALL THE MAKEUP!! 😀
Now that the crazy sales of Black Friday and Cyber Monday are behind us (leaving some of us *humhum me* super broke), I figured it would be a good time to come up with my personal holiday wishlist of makeup. I probably never will purchase half of these items, but I like to dream 🙂
The items on this list are from my own little personal semi-secret wishlist, but I’m sure that any beautista would be happy to unwrap them this Christmas!
- Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette. Any eyeshadow palette that has a purple shade in it totally catches my eye and steals my heart. I’ve been eyeing this palette for months now, and I’ve wanted it even more since I saw Marion Cameleon create gorgeous looks with it.
- Natasha Denona Lila Eyeshadow Palette. Same as above, the PURPLE!! But also the pinks, and that green: wow!! I find the palette expensive for my own personal taste, which is why I am not purchasing it at the moment.
- Fenty Beauty‘s Match Stix Trio. This year, Fenty Beauty was all over the news: it was the IT moment of 2017 for the beauty industry – congrats Riri!! I have yet to try the brand’s makeup and I must say that the creamy contour sticks are intriguing!
- Tarte‘s Pro Amazonian Clay Palette. I wanted this palette for the longest time and nearly bought it when Tarte had their anniversary sale. I’ve heard so many good things about this product, I just need to own it!
- Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon Collection. OMGosh. I want this so badly, but I don’t need it… These are not full sized, but hey, it’s about the quantity! I just love having a large selection of lipstick shades.
- L’Oreal x Balmain: the WHOLE collection please and thank you!! This is so pretty, from the packaging to the gorgeous shade selection: this is screaming high fashion!
Ugh, I so want all of these, but I really shouldn’t spend another dime on makeup in 2017…
Have you tried any of these products? If yes, let me know which ones I should get!