In the world of beauty, there is always a new brand or a new product coming out every week it seems. It’s so hard to keep up!! I am usually not very faithful to brands because I like to test and try everything on the market, yet I still somehow gravitate around the same brands.
Even though I’m on a budget and am trying to buy less in general, I am hoping to try more cosmetics brands in 2018! Here is what’s on my list this year:
- Becca Cosmetics. Believe it or not, I have never tried anything from Becca, despite having heard very positive things about the brand. I might purchase mini sizes of their highlight or primer, or maybe a kit like this one.
- Fenty Beauty. In 2017, the world of beauty was all about Fenty Beauty – and for a ton of reasons. Rihanna’s brand nailed it, from the cool and modern packaging to the range of foundation shades available. Plus, it’s all very affordable! I am tempted to buy this (I’ve seen so many bloggers wear it and it is stunning!) or maybe this (it was on my holiday wishlist!).
- LH Cosmetics. Linda Hallberg has been my #1 makeup inspiration since day 1 and she still is my favourite makeup artist. I am SO happy for her, the progress she’s made, and of course, her fantastic makeup brand that I am DYING to try, especially this!! I need to order asap, or perhaps this is an excuse to go back to Sweden? 😉
- Sugarpill Cosmetics. I have seen a few makeup artists use this brand on Instagram and I am in love with their branding and the colour range!! Last summer, I really wanted to create neon looks but I didn’t have any eyeshadows to use! :O I would love to get this and fill it with neon eyeshadows.
- IT Cosmetics. I have heard wonders about their concealer! Anything else from the brand I should try?
- Pat McGrath Labs. Pat McGrath’s talent has always fascinated me and she just blows my mind whenever she releases a new makeup item for her brand. It is fairly pricey so I might wait a bit, but maybe I’ll treat myself for my birthday… I kind of want everything, but this palette is particularly pretty I find. Watch Tati’s review of the palettes to understand why I’m obsessed 😉
- Makeup Revolution. I have to say, this is a brand I discovered in 2017 by reading blog posts here on WordPress!! So thank you guys 🙂 I still cannot believe how affordable this brand is, and there are so many options, I don’t even know where to start!! What should I get from this brand?
- Stargazer glitter. This brand was recommended by the amazing Marion Cameleon on her Snapchat and I am very curious to try it out! I want to be able to do crazy, colourful looks, so I might try their chunky glitters.
Please please please, if there are any indie brands you like or any specific item from the brands listed above that I HAVE to try, let me know! ❤