There are so many products I am hoping to finish by the end of the year, I had to write 2 separate Project Pan posts! You can read the first part here.
- Hanae Mori “Butterfly”, 50mL. State: 60% empty. This smells absolutely lovely, but I’ve had this perfume for… maybe 3-4 years. Ew, I know. It still smells good though!
- Marc Jacobs “Dot”, 10mL. State: 10% empty. I am not a fan of the scent anymore, but I can still wear it occasionally. I bought this maybe 2 years ago.
- Fresh “Fresh Life”, 10mL. State: 20% empty. This is my favourite scent to wear in the summer! It is so fresh (no pun intended), I never get tired of the smell! I bought this 2 years ago I think. I also have a larger-sized bottle.
- Dolce & Gabbana “Dolce”, 7,4mL. State: 15% empty. This is my current scent and has been for the past 2 years. The main reason why I want to use this perfume up is that I also have the full size 😉
- Tarte “Maracuja creaseless concealer”, 8g. State: 60% empty. This is way too yellow and too dark for me, even in the summer, because I bought it before I was able to tell my own shade in makeup stores (so yes, this is OLD). Also, not creaseless at all! 😦
- Make Up For Ever “Aqua Cream Waterproof cream colour”, 6g. State: 50% empty. This is 2-3 years old so I’ll have to throw it out this year. This is the perfect cream eyeliner and it does NOT transfer.
- Smashbox “Sparks eyeshadow palette”, 4g. I am nearly hitting pan on 2 of the 6 shadows, so that’s not bad. I love the shades in this palette but it’s getting old now.
- Lancôme “Orchid Splendor Color Design mini palette”, 2g. These are lovely shades but I want to make some space in my eyeshadow drawer.
- Lancôme “Color Design mini palette”, 1,52g. I am nearly hitting pan on 2 of the 4 shadows! Way to go!
- Estée Lauder “Pure color eyeshadow mini palette”. I’ve hit pan on both of these shadows. Next step: emptying it completely!
- Urban Decay “Naked 3 eyeshadow palette”, 12×1,41g. This was one of my first “expensive makeup” purchases, so yeah it’s old. According to the release date, I may have had this palette for almost 4 years. Ouch! I hope to hit pan on a few shades at least!
- Urban Decay “Naked Flushed palette”, 14g. I bought this when Urban Decay only had this one shade in the Naked Flushed palette… I think this was before I got my Naked 3, so I need to finish this one up asap! It contains my favourite highlight though so I will be sad when I finish it.
- Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder, 28g. I prefer to use a pressed powder now to set my face as I feel like this one makes my face too cakey.
- Clinique “Sunset Glow blush powder”, 1,8g. This is a gorgeous shade but it’s so old it’s starting to dry.
- Nars “Deep Throat blush”, 4g. This is one of my favourite blushes and it has been ever since I got this mini size. I don’t necessarily want to finish it, but I just hate that it’s taking up space in my makeup bag.
- Tarte “Dreamer cheek stain” 4,8g. I don’t like this product as it barely shows on my skin and cream products are not the best for me (my skin easily gets red when I try to blend anything creamy). Cute packaging though!
- Yves Saint Laurent “Touche Éclat”, 2,5mL. After I bought this, I only wanted to use it on special occasions because I couldn’t believe how much I had paid for this (this was like 4 years ago). I have another one waiting for me so I need to finish this one!
- Benefit “Gimme Brow brow-volumizing fiber gel”, 1g. This colour is too light for me!
- Smashbox “Posy Pink Be legendary lipstick”, mini size. Super cute but old.
- Smashbox “Fig Be legendary lipstick”, mini size. Same as above.
- Dior “Rouge Dior 296 Beige Box-office”, mini size. This is also VERY old and is starting to smell weird.
- Buxom “Mistress lipstick”, mini size. I am not a fan of this shade, but I still hope I can finish it.
- Michael Kors “Sporty Diva lip lacquer”. I bought this with a perfume maybe 3-4 years ago. The shade is beautiful and can be worn every day.
- Bite Beauty “Cafe/Pepper Luminous creme lipstick duo”, 0,10 oz. These are beautiful shades and I like to mix both for a perfect nude.
- Laura Mercier “Bare Pink Lip Glacé”, 2,8g. One of the rare lip glosses I like! It smells good and is not sticky. The shade is also very natural.
- Nars “Orgasm lip gloss”, 4mL. A beautiful shade! I love to wear it on top of the Michael Kors lipstick mentioned above.
- Buxom “Nicole Full-on lip polish”, 2mL. A beautiful shimmery pink to wear in the summer. I am just not a fan of lip gloss.
- Buxom “Dolly Full-on lip polish”, 2mL. A cute shimmery nude.
Realistically speaking, I know I will not be able to achieve my goal of empty all of these products, as my list is VERY long! There are also other products I hope to finish but I forgot to add them to the list 😦 I’m thinking of posting an update on my Project Pan in about 5-6 months to show you my progress.
Here’s the whole bunch now:
Wish me luck!