Can you believe we are already beginning the second month of 2018?! I surely can’t. Time FLIES and I feel like it was only yesterday that I was writing about my goals for 2018…
This year, I decided it would be a great idea to do a monthly update of what I’ve been up to the previous month and what you can expect to see on the blog during the current month. If you are interested in keeping up with Beat Around the Blush and getting to know me a bit better, make sure to read my “Hello …” posts at the beginning of each month!
Last month, I:
- reached 600 followers on Instagram, which was my goal for the year. Yes, the YEAR. I should have set a higher goal, but with the algorithm, it’s very difficult to predict how your page will grow.
- reached 1,000 views on the blog for the month of January, an all-time high!!
- went out in a snowstorm to see a drag show with my friends. That’s how much I love drag!
- spent the loveliest 2 days at my friend’s parents’ house in Sherbrooke. It was so relaxing and beneficial for my mental health! I feel very lucky to have had this opportunity – and to have a flexible schedule that allows me to travel during weekdays.
- had a fantastic supper at restaurant LOV for my friend’s birthday. Overall, we had a lovely experience, and I cannot wait to go back!
- had a fancy brunch at Pois Penché with my friend. We treated ourselves to mimosas, so yes, it was a perfect Sunday!
- didn’t buy any makeup or any clothes so my wallet is happy and I’m on the right track with my decluttering mission! Yay!!
This month, I:
- will start posting makeup looks again!! I already have 3 in the making, I just need to edit my pictures and write the description.
- would like to write something fun and original for Valentine’s Day, but I am not sure what yet.
- maybe, perhaps, possibly, there’s a very tiny chance that I will go on vacation with my friends at the end of the month. This would be the first time in my entire life that I go somewhere warm with a beach!!! :O This girl needs a vacation!
Voilà! Stay tuned for all the great content that will be posted in February!