Wheeew, it has been a hell of a week! And today is only Wednesday…
My workload has increased by a TON recently and of course, the stress levels have skyrocketed as well. As a result, I took a well-needed mini break from blogging and from social media, but I am back with some amazing news: the lovely Leniq nominated me for 2 awards, the Liebster Award, and the Versatile Blogger Award! Wow!!<3
Now, the Liebster Award is usually accepted by new bloggers, but since I re-branded the blog in the fall and so much has changed since the first time I received this award, I decided I could do the Liebster Award one more time, even though I only do awards posts once 😉 I will write about the Versatile Blogger Award in a separate post.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
- Horror movies or romantic movies? It depends on how I feel, but my love for horror movies goes wayyy back so I guess I’d pick that genre.
- Ice-cream or chocolate (you MUST choose one)? Chocolate!! You can enjoy it all year round no matter the weather. Also, I am a coffee addict and I love a little chocolate with my morning fix of caffeine.
- Are you an introvert or extrovert? I am an ambivert, which means that I sometimes am more introverted, sometimes more extroverted depending on my mood and the situation/environment. However, I am usually more of an introvert.
- If you win the lotto today, what is your first reaction? “There is probably a mistake” 😉 If I really do win, I will make donations to causes that are dear to my heart, and I will treat my friends and family because they are the world to me. Then, I’ll put the rest in my savings, because that’s what #adulting is, right? I also may or may not adopt all the cats in shelters 😉
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? That’s a tough one because I don’t know where I see myself 3 months from now… In 5 years, I hope I have a kickass job that I love, a nicely decorated apartment full of fur babies, and I hope I know myself better and know what I want from life more clearly.
- What is your greatest fear? I talked about one of my biggest fears here!
- You have the opportunity to invite ANYONE to a night out – Who is that person? Only one person?? Nooo!! If by “night out” we mean “drinks and party”, I would invite either Pink or Lady Gaga or Beyoncé, because they’re all badass ladies with amazing personalities and style, and I’m sure I would have the best time in their company. But, if by “night out” we mean “nice fancy dinner”, I would for sure invite Audrey Hepburn.
- Name your absolute favourite movie. I don’t have one specific favourite movie, but I never get tired of watching Breakfast at Tiffany’s. I also recently saw Charade and I LOVED it so much, it might be my favourite movie! And yes, I am obsessed with Audrey Hepburn…
- Do you believe in the paranormal? Absolutely! I have never witnessed any paranormal activity myself but I have always been captivated by ghost stories, TV shows, and movies.
- Any plans for Valentine’s Day? Not really. I mean, this is not a holiday that I particularly celebrate other than by eating chocolate. This year, I initially wanted to celebrate Galentine’s Day with a good friend, but then I really wanted to stay in so we postponed. Instead, I ordered pizza with my dad: perfect Valentine’s Day!
I hope you enjoyed reading this post! I would like to nominate every small blog (less than 200 followers) because not too long ago, I was there too and I know all the hard work and love you are putting into your blog! So this award goes to you, small passionate bloggers! Keep up the good work: hard work always pays off!!
And here are the questions for you to answer:
- Who is your inspiration in life?
- What skill would you like to acquire in the next few years?
- Are you watching the Olympics, and if yes, what is your favourite sport?
- Do you have blogging goals for the year?
- What do you do to unwind after a stressful day?
- What book(s) are you reading at the moment?
- Do you have a favourite quote to live by?